Model No.: Monel 400
Monel is a series of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel (up to 67%) and copper, with some iron and other trace elements.
|Melting Range||1300-1390 ºC|
|Yield Strength||>170 Mpa|
|Tensile Strength||> 480 Mpa|
|Elongation in 2 in.||> 35%|
Monel 400 alloy is a multi-purpose material in many industrial applications:
1. Seamless water pipe in the power factory
2. Sea-water exchanger and evaporator
3. Sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid environment
4. Crude distillation
5. Sea-water in the use of equipment and propeller shaft
6. Nuclear industry and used in the manufacture of uranium enrichment isotope separation equipment
7. Manufacturing hydrochloric acid equipment used in the production of pump and valve.
3. Packing detail
1) Coil (plastic spool) + compressed ply-wooden case + pallet
2) Coil (plastic spool) + carton + pallet
4. Products and services
1). Pass: ISO9001 certification, and SO14001cetification;
2). Fine after-sale services;
3). Small order accepted;
4). Fast delivery;
Contact us if you need more details on Monel 400. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Monel 400 Alloy、Monel Alloy. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Precision Alloy