Organic Intermediate CAS 108-95-2 Phenol
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Packaging:||1kg/bag 25kg/drum 200kg/drum|
|Productivity:||10000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Supply Ability:||in stock|
Model No.: X-CAS 108-95-2
Organic Intermediate CAS 108-95-2 Phenol
Phenol is an important organic synthesis of raw materials for the preparation of phenolic resin, bisphenol A, phenolphthalein, picric acid, salicylic acid, alkyl phenol and other chemicals, can also be used as a solvent. Widely used in the manufacture of phenolic resin, epoxy resin, nylon fiber, plasticizers, developers, preservatives, pesticides, fungicides, dyes, pharmaceuticals, spices and explosives. For the oil industry, is also an important organic chemical raw materials, it can be used to prepare phenolic resin, caprolactam, bisphenol A, salicylic acid, picric acid, pentachlorophenol, phenolphthalein, N-acetoethoxy aniline and other chemical products Intermediates, in the chemical raw materials, alkyl phenols, synthetic fibers, plastics, synthetic rubber, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, spices, dyes, coatings and oil refining and other industries have a wide range of applications. Used as analytical reagents, such as liquid chromatography for the solvent and organic modifier, photometric determination of ammonia, thin-layer determination of carbohydrate reagents. Also used as preservatives, disinfectants, and for organic synthesis. Widely used in plastics, dyes, pharmaceuticals, synthetic rubber, spices, coatings, oil refining, synthetic fiber and other industries. Antioxidants for fluoroborate tin and tin alloys are also used as other plating additives. For the production of phenolic resin, bisphenol A, caprolactam, aniline, alkyl phenol and so on. In the oil refining industry as a refined oil selective solvent extraction, but also for the plastics and pharmaceutical industry.
1. Sulfonated alkali melting method: the old industrial production method of phenol is sulfonated alkali melting method, with concentrated sulfuric acid or sulfur trioxide as a sulfonating agent, so that the sulfonation of benzene and sulfonic acid into benzene sulfonic acid, and then with sodium sulfite And then let the sodium benzenesulfonate react with the caustic soda in the molten state to produce sodium phenol and Na2SO3 dissolved in water, which is separated by crystallization, and the crude solution of the phenol sodium after impregnation is acidified with sulfur dioxide or dilute sulfuric acid to obtain crude product. Pressure distillation derived products.
2. Propylene: propylene separated from the cracked gas in the presence of aluminum trichloride catalyst, at 80 ~ 90 ℃ atmospheric pressure and benzene for the alkylation reaction, distillation separation of cumene, cumene With air at 100 ~ 120 ℃ and 300 ~ 40
0 kPa pressure directly oxidized to hydrogen peroxide cumene, the concentration of about 80% of the oxidation solution, hydrogen peroxide cumene with sulfuric acid at 60 ° C under normal pressure cracking into phenol and acetone, and finally refined by acetone and phenol The The method is low cost and less waste, raw materials from petroleum and propylene and petroleum benzene, and can be obtained phenol and acetone, these two products are widely used chemical raw materials. The intermediate product hydrogen peroxide cumene can be separated as a rubber industry initiator, the intermediate cumene can be used as a raw material for the production of herbicidal isoproturon intermediates to isopropylaniline. This method is suitable for large-scale continuous production, the world's most of the production of phenol using the method
Why Choose Us? 1. Quality Price We are the manufacturer, so we can provide the competitive price and high quality product. 2. Packing Products could be packaged according to customer's specializedrequirements. 3. Transport The products can be transported by Courier, by Air or by Sea. 4. Service We offer specialized logistic service including export declaration,customs clearance and every detail during shipment. This makes us able to offer you one-stop service from the order to the products transported to your hand.
Why Choose Us?
1. Quality Price
We are the manufacturer, so we can provide the competitive price and high quality product.
Products could be packaged according to customer's specializedrequirements.
The products can be transported by Courier, by Air or by Sea.
We offer specialized logistic service including export declaration,customs clearance and every detail during shipment. This makes us able to offer you one-stop service from the order to the products transported to your hand.
1> Cosmetic Raw Materials: Cosmetics is a variety of raw materials through a reasonable deployment of processing from the compound mixture. Cosmetics with a wide range of raw materials, different performance. According to the Raw Material properties and uses of cosmetics, can be divided into matrix materials and auxiliary raw materials in two categories.
2> Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients(API): API refers to the raw materials in the production of various types of preparations, which is the active ingredient in powder,crystal and paste for medicine use through chemical synthesis,plant extract, and preparations of biotechnology institute.
3> Fragrance And Spices: Spices are an important part of fine chemicals, it is composed of natural spices, synthetic spices and single fragrance.
4> Organic Raw Material: Intermediates are also known as organic intermediates. The use of coal tar or petroleum products as raw materials to produce dyes, resins, additives, and other intermediates.
5> Chemicals Used In Paints: Paint, the traditional Chinese name is paint. So-called coating is coated on the surface of the object that be protected or be adornment, and with the continuous film coating to form strong adhesion.
6> Pharmaceutical Intermediates: The so-called pharmaceutical intermediates, refers to the production of pharmaceutical products in the process, the use of raw materials, materials, accessories and other intermediate products.
7> Agricultural Chemicals: Research and agriculture related chemical, including pesticide, plant growth regulator, fertilizer, compound fertilizer, herbicide etc.
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group, is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales . The company's competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry . The company insists on the spirit of "sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god" , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai'an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
"Zhishang" products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Company Name: SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
- Representative: Wangdongjun
- Product/Service: Organic Intermediate , Inorganic Chemistry , APIs , Dyestuffs And Pigments , Fragrance And Spices , Food Additives
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. William
- Tel: 86-531-67807911
Premium Related Products