Industrial Yttria Stabilized ZrO2 Zirconia Ceramic Plate
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||500 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 sets/month|
|Port:||Shenzhen Port,Hongkong Port|
Model No.: Customized
Industrial Yttria Stabilized ZrO2 Zirconia Ceramic Plate
The description of zirconia ceramic plate
Zirconium Dioxide, commonly known as Zirconia, is a high-performance ceramic material which offer excellent mechanical properties such as high hardness and fracture toughness. also it's inert to most of chemicals, These properties make zirconia ideal for a variety of wear resistance and corrosion applications.
Zirconia are frequently used to replace traditional metal alloys, hardened steels and tungsten carbides that suffer from wear and corrosion. So zirconia are used in a wide variety of industries experiencing high downtime costs, high maintenance costs and poor product quality from lack of process control.
The Specification of zirconia ceramic plate
1. Optional material: zirconia, alumina, aluminum nitride, silicon nitride, silicon carbide
2. Forming methods: Dry pressed, Isostatic pressed, Tape casting, Hot pressed and so on
3. Dimension capability: min. thickness to be 0.15mm, max. size-length to be 400mm x 300mm
4. Secondary process: laser cutting, lapping, fine grinding, CNC machining and so on
5. Surface treatment: diamond-like polishing, glazing and metalizing, sandblasting and so on
6. Key parameters: tolerance to be 0.01mm, Roughness to be 0.025um, flatness to be 0.005mm
The prime features of advanced zirconia ceramic plate
1. Low thermal conductivity, it's much less than alumina, around 3 W/m.k at room temperature
2. Low expansion coefficient, it's (8~9.5) x 10^-6/℃ which is equilavent to Si chips and wafers
3. High wear resistance and abrasive resistance, it's higher 276 times than stainless steel
4. High temperature resistance and heat resistance, the max. working temperature withstand 1000℃
5. Good electrical insulation strength, it reaches 17 KV/mm and fit for medium voltage electrical devices
6. Chemistry stability, it does work well under regular acid, alkali and free of rust forever in the air
7. Stiffness texture, it's a superb flextural technical material in the advanced ceramic family
The properties of zirconia ceramics
ZrO2 (3Y-TZP) ZrO2 (TTZ) Color White Gray Density g/cm3 ≥6.0 ≥5.72 Water absorption % 0 0 Hardness HV 1300 900 Flexural strength Mpa 1200 1200 Compressive strength Mpa ≥1990 ≥1750 ℃ 1000 1200 Thermal conductivity W/(m.K) 3 3 Volume resistivity Ω.cm > 10^11 > 10^14 Insulation strength kV/mm 17 20 Dielectric constant (E) 29 28
Items Unit Max. service temperature (Non-loading)
Our strength and capability
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Is it available to provide customize products?
A: We always support custom-made advanced ceramic plate, ceramic substrate as per different specification.
Q2. When can I get the price?
A: We regularly quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of get the price,
please call us or tell us in your email so that we will proceed your inquiry as priority.
Q3. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: Standard size with stock, it will reach you 5~7 working days for samples.For customized samples,
it regularly take 4~5 weeks to to reach our customers.
Q4. How to ensure the quality?
A: Sampling inspection per AQL standard every batch will be made. 100% cosmetic inspection will be done.
Q5. Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We are warmly welcome clients from worldwide to visit our factory and cooperate with us.
Jinghui Industry Ltd.
Jinghui Industry Limited is a leading manufacturer of technical ceramic products, we have been committing to development, production, sales and service of a variety of ceramic components more than 12 years since its establishment in 2008.
The facility focus on producing in alumina, zirconia, and steatite ceramic components, including metalized ceramics, ceramic grinders, thermostat ceramics, ceramic seals, ceramic wire guide, the ceramic insulator for spark plug and other plenty of electronic and industrial ceramic parts. They are mainly used in electronic appliances, equipment, and mechanical engineering, automotive industry, medical technology, new energy and environmental protection, aerospace and so on.
The enterprise acquired ISO9001: 2008 in 2009, all of us in Jinghui persist the policy [No quality, No development", and it helped us succeed in exporting to European, North America, Asia, South America and African more than 50 countries through all Jinghui people's effort, innovation, and initiative.
Many amazing solutions were to be supplied to our customers to reach their `toughest technical challenges. Our goal is to find a better and optimal solution for all our customers from technology, quality, cost control, and after-sales services, we are looking forward to cooperating with you to create a totally new business in your field.
- Company Name: Jinghui Industry Ltd.
- Representative: Saiwu Tan
- Product/Service: Metalized Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramic Component , Engineering Ceramic Component , Ceramic grinder , Ceramic Seals , Ceramic Substrate
- Capital (Million US $): 5,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: ZhongLian Village, LengShuiJiang City, Loudi, Huanan
- Contact Person: Mr. Andy Chen
- Tel: 86-755-26759158
Premium Related Products